Full siding replacement in Fairfax, VA is one of the best ways to refresh and update the exterior of your home.
In order to ensure a safe and successful renovation, it’s important to choose a certified, licensed, and experienced contractor.
You should also take steps to prepare your home, yard, and family for the upcoming project.
Continue reading to learn how to get ready for full siding replacement and how long you can expect the renovation to last.
How Long Does Full Siding Replacement Take?
The answer to this question depends on several variables that are unique to your home and renovation, including the size of your home, the number of stories in your home, as well as the terrain.
Your contractor will evaluate and address these factors with you during the initial consultation.
That being said, the average timeframe for full siding replacement is 10-14 days.
How to Prepare for Full Siding Replacement in Fairfax, VA
There are seven steps that homeowners can take to prepare for full siding replacement in Fairfax, VA.
1. Trim shrubs and tie-back trees to allow contractors unobstructed access to your home
2. Cut the grass right before the renovation begins. Doing so helps contractors easily locate and remove missing nails from your yard
3. Clear all items from the exterior of your home, including plants, patio furniture, and gardening tools
4. Remove all breakables from walls, as they may shake during construction
5. Prepare for the arrival of a dumpster on your property
6. Keep your driveway clear so that contractors can move easily throughout the removal and installation process
7. Make sure children and pets stay inside and away from the work site
Request a Quote for Full Siding Replacement in Fairfax, VA
If you are considering full siding replacement in Fairfax, VA, please call our office today to request an estimate from one of our Master Elite Certified contractors.